Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Loneliness

The greater my troubles, the further away God sometimes seems.  In my darkest hours, I'm afraid that God has left me all alone.  But in times like these, I ask God to teach me not to trust my feelings.  Instead I need to trust His promise that He will never leave me - I need to rely on what His Word tells me is true.

Lord,
You are near, alongside me. After all, one of your names is Immanuel, God with us! Thank you that when I am hurting the most, you understand and will ease my pain. Even in my loneliest moments, I find peace and comfort in your presence. Amen.

"You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.  You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head." Psalm 139:2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...