Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Beauty

Things are loveliest and best when they are blooming at their right time.  I know that people have many seasons, too, and beauty changes in each one.  There are differences in beauty as a woman ages, from a young adolescent to a blossoming woman to that of an older woman. Each phase has it's own beauty.  But the aura that comes from grace, sweetness, and charm flows from one season of life to the next.

Lord, 
I know that those who closely follow you reflect your beauty of holiness, love, and wisdom.  Please keep me from envying those in a different time of life; instead, help me to accept the season in which I'm now living and reflect you to the fullest.  As you work in my heart, may I exhibit grace.  I want others to see your unfading beauty in me. Amen

"Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes.  you should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God." 1 Peter 3:3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...