Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

God's Care

When I feel frustrated or distressed, I start to doubt God's love for me.  Does He really care? I turn to His Word and am reassured by the many passages that speak of His deeply personal love for me.  He loved me before I was even born! He created me to have a relationship with Him and He gives me the opportunity to live with Him and be loved by Him forever.

Lord,
In what greater way could you show you care for me? You know me intimately and treat me as an individual.  I'm so grateful that you urge me to bring my needs and worries to you.  You care about what happens to me! Thank you that no matter what obstacles I encounter in life, you can break through my feelings of doubt and stress tending to my deepest needs and worries with incredible compassion. Amen.

"O Lord, you alone are my hope.  I've trusted you... Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb you have cared for me.  No wonder I am always praising you!" Psalm 71:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...