Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Integrity

It has been said that integrity is essentially the unity between my character and God's.  When my character mirrors His, my heart, mind and actions will be pure, reflecting His nature.  I long to reach that point, but I often fall short.  My character takes center stage and I act in ways that disappoint Him.  How can I develop more integrity? I want to achieve it instantly, but the truth is that it's a process.  Just as fire is necessary for refining gold, God is refining me through the heat of pressure and troubles.

Lord,
Help me to look at every day as a refining process that tests how pure I am becoming.  May I not complain about the trails that come but welcome them, knowing that they are forming my character.  As I develop in integrity, may I thank you for giving me the power, privilege  and direction to live according to your ways. Amen.

"I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure.  I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold.  They will call on my name, and I will answer them.  I will say, 'There are my people.' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God.'" Zechariah 13:9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...