Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Filippo Berio Olive Oil Spray

Filippo Berio Olive Oil Spray

I love using olive oil! Not only is it 120 calories per tablespoon, but it is naturally cholesterol free.  I prefer to use the extra virgin olive oil.  To use it as sparingly as possible I recently purchase a Filippo Berio Olive Oil Spray for only $2.63 at my local grocery store.  It is an extra virgin olive oil free of additives and preservatives in a convenient pump spray.  It is propellant free which means there are no chemical arisals.  In addition to the great price, the bottle is reusable! I just refilled by pump bottle today! Great for finely misting baking pans or skillets for cooking.  You can also lightly mist baked items to create a crisp without adding calories!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...