Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Finishing

Often I have good intentions, but I don't always follow through on them.  Then I'm disappointed that I didn't do something worthwhile.  I continually need God's help to develop the self-discipline to finish what I start.  I know that having a clear picture of the end goal will help me; when I see where I'm going and what my good intentions can accomplish, I am more motivated to follow through.

Lord,
I want to set goals to make changes in my life - to be healthier, spend more time with my family and read your Word more consistently.  Please empower me with the perseverance to follow through until these intentions become a reality.  My I finish all that tasks you set before me. Amen

"Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.  We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith." Hebrews 12:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...