Search Our Recipes & Nutrition Information

Chocolate Pudding Remix

As most of my family and friends know, I love chocolate pudding. Well, anything chocolate really.  But there is nothing more satisfying than a spoonful of creamy, thicken chocolate pudding.  And I only know of one person who enjoys it more than me...my daughter, Aubrey :)  So, in hopes of "pudding" our cravings to rest I have made a whole new remix on the classic chocolate pudding!

Chocolate Pudding Remix

1c pinto beans, canned & drained
1 banana, peeled & frozen
1 tblsp cocoa powder (more if you prefer fudge-like pudding)



In a food processor, combine the pinto beans & banana and process until creamy and all lumps are gone.  Then add the cocoa powder a tblsp at a time and process until well blended. Serve Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Jess will be replying soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...